By Shawn Coschigano, Reporter
As a college student, it can be very difficult to manage your finances. So, here are 10 companies that are willing to help you out:
10. AMC Theatres- Halloween is coming up and that means more candy and more horror films. If you are a college student, you can enjoy a discount on your ticket at most AMC Theatres just by showing your Student ID to the cashier when you purchase your ticket.
9. Showbiz Cinemas- So maybe you’re not a fan of AMC but you still really want to see that new IT movie everyone’s talking about. Well, fret not, because Showbiz Cinemas has you covered. Showbiz is offering $7.00 tickets for college students. All you have to do is ask the cashier for the student discount and show them your Student ID.
8. Chick-Fil-A- Maybe you want to get something to eat after your movie. If that’s the case, Chick-Fil-A is offering a free drink whenever you order a meal. And just as before, show your student ID to the cashier when you go to pay.
7. Chipotle- Not in the mood for chicken? Well then, why not try Chipotle? They are offering a free drink when you show them your Student ID card.
6. Forever 21- Fall is upon us and with it comes fall fashion. In order to stay in style for a healthy price, try shopping at Forever 21. They offer 10% off all online purchases. All you have to do is verify that you are in fact a college student through Student Bean.
5. Topman- Topman is also offering 10% off all online purchases for those fall fashionistas. All you have to do is verify through Student Bean that you are a college student.
4. FedEx- The holidays are right around the corner and maybe you might want to send something to a distant relative. Well, FedEx has you covered. They are offering 30% off all envelopes sent through FedEx envelope and 20% off on packages using FedEx IP. Just show the cashier your student ID when you send your package.
3. Apple Music- With all the studying you’ll be doing, you may want to find something to listen to. Well, Apple Music has you covered. They are offering Apple Music for the low price of $4.99. Just say you’re a student when you are filling out your billing information.
2. Spotify Premium & Hulu- But don’t fret, whether you have Android or Apple you’ll be able to pick up this package of deals. When you put in your student information on your Spotify account, you will receive both Spotify Premium and Hulu for the low price of just $5.99 a month.
1. Amazon Prime- Now the must have deal for every college student. Amazon is offering students 6 months of Amazon Prime for free. And after those 6 months are finished they are offering ½ price for your next 6 months. All you have to do is put in your student information into your Amazon account.
Do you have any other discounts we missed? Leave a comment below.